Tuesday, December 16, 2014

From now on I'll imagine red stians on my uniform



I'm a Garrisonion, and I always used to cherish  memories of my school and college life. I still have all my school and college ID cards, uniform, house badges and sashes as a pride or I think anything belong to Pakistan army is always a pride even just the name "Army Public School" "Azam Garrison"

When I watch any kid going school in uniform of Army school or resembling to that, my own uniform flashes to my mind and bring a smile on my face. But today's incident (16 Dec, Peshawar attack) has changed the color of my own uniform in my mind. It turned red with blood stains, I'm feeling so restless since I've heard the news. 

I'm feeling like all of this is happening to me right now. All the injured and martyr kids are my close friends, I've studied, played and shared moments with them. I want all of them alive and happy with me in ground. That green playground where we used to be daily in morning assembly prayers and recite the National anthem with full loud voices, that ground has also turned red with screaming of injured kids. Those red and white class rooms where I always used to grab the seat just in-front of the teacher, but walls of those class rooms are now riddled with bullets.

My memories are gonna change forever. From now on I'll imagine red stains on my uniform.

The only crime of those children was that they were the families of the bravest people of this nation even of this world. And I wanna say that those TTP men who attacked them are the most coward people of the world, and they should stop calling themselves Muslims, as Muslims are not allowed to attack the innocents even if they are from the enemy we are having battle with. What TTP is doing is not Islam. If they are really working for Allah and what they are doing is Jihad plus they have guts - they must come out from their hideouts and face the real force of Pakistan, the Pakistan army. And leave their kids and families

No comments:

Post a Comment